Licensed Doctor of Audiology
Certificate Holder-Tinnitus Management
Meet Nancy Congdon
The Hearing Care Clinic was opened in Downers Grove, Illinois by Nancy Congdon, Au.D., Licensed Doctor of Audiology, in 2004. Dr. Congdon has been providing clinical audiology services in Downers Grove since 1987, and opened The Hearing Care Clinic, a free standing audiology clinic, so that she could focus her full attention on the needs of the hearing impaired in the area.
Dr. Congdon did her undergraduate and Master’s degree training at the University of Michigan. She earned her doctorate degree in audiology from the Arizona School of Health Sciences. She has worked in the field of audiology for over 35 years, with extensive experience in hearing testing and hearing aid dispensing. She has expertise in evaluating and diagnosing hearing problems in individuals of all ages, as well as in teaching patients and their families effective communication strategies. She is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Academy of Audiology, Illinois Academy of Audiology, Academy of Doctors of Audiology, and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Dr. Congdon holds a license to practice audiology in the State of Illinois from the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation.
- CH-TM- Certificate Holder in Tinnitus Management from the American Board of Audiology
- Au.D-Doctor of Audiology degree-Arizona School of Health Sciences
- M.S.-Master of Science degree-University of Michigan
- Licensed Audiologist-Illinois
- Fellow Member of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Fellow Member of the American Doctors of Audiology (ADA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology-American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Professional Member-Illinois Academy of Audiology